Add the functionality of PDF to HTML converter to your server or desktop application with a few lines of code. Build your own exclusive PDF to HTML application with a few mouse clicks
· Convert PDF to HTML with the authentic content maintaining;
· Use over 100 settings to customize the converter;
· Build capable thread-safe applications in minutes;
· Code the converter in your favorite programming language
PDF2HTML pdf2html = new PDF2HTML();
pdf2html.ConvertToHTML(inputFileName, outputFileName, "", 0, -1);
Generate PDF to HTML code with many different settings online or use API’s Graphical User Interface to create complete code for PDF to HTML application with a couple of clicks
My PDF to HTML API maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into HTML page, including fonts, multi-column pages, tables and graphics
API allows developing robust, multi-threaded systems that can be leisurely scaled for enterprise-class applications that work with no stops
PDF font is mapped to the appropriate system font, formatting is adjusted to make PDF page content fit HTML page accurately
My PDF to HTML API adapt all graphics genuinely and places it accurately on the HTML page
Single-column and multi-column pages transform accurately to the equivalent structures. Text flow is preserved as well
PDF table structures are detected and converted to identical HTML tables with high precious
Develop your own exclusive PDF to HTML converter with 5 simple steps
Develop custom PDF to HTML converter with no coding at all. Add a unique blend of settings with a few mouse clicks:
2. Lunch PDF to HTML Explorer to generate the code;
3. Choose C#, Java, PHP, VB.NET or Python programing language;
4. Add the settings you need to transfer .pdf to .html;
5. Click a button to build an executable file OR Copy the code to add it to your application code.
Build your own unique PDF to HTML application in minutes. Download PDF to HTML API and start a free trial now!
Read more about PDF to HTML conversion
· Test our PDF to HTML Online Converter (free, no registration)
· Read through Frequently Asked Questions
We can now offer quicker and high quality translation from PDF. The integration of the BCL's solution with the PROMT translation technology allowed for a significant improvement of the translation of PDF documents.
The sales and design engineering teams have always been very responsive -- very enthusiastic to help us out and creative in coming up with solutions.
My PDF to HTML API works great on Windows OS (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are supported) and with major programming languages that support COM objects, such as Delphi. Learn more about PDF technologies on PDFOnline.com.
Our developers can help you building Custom Data Extraction Solutions that allow you to quickly deliver critical information to your customers and improve your bottom line